Photobucket
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I am home alone! D: Not the first time but then the thing is everyone's out enjoying themselves while I'm at home with no dinner, nothing! My bro's gone back to JB to have fun, and I couldn't go back, reason being, there was no space in the car alr, cos my grandparents were there this time. Wth right. And so I missed my cousin's birthday. Fine, everyone's having fun lor. My parents have gone out for some dumbass dinner and that's why we couldn't go back to JB! >:(

So idiotic right. Idk why I'm being so moody today. I think I didn't have enough sleep or smth. I keep getting interrupted wtf. This morning some dumb contractor came and rang the doorbell like how many damn times and my mum didn't bother to care. And why? Because my father was supposed to be at home, and wait for the contractor to come. And who knew where the hell he went. Bloody hell la want to sleep also cannot. Then after that was the stupid incident where I couldn't go back to JB. Then now I have no dinner, everybody's having fun but I'm here at home. !#%#&*^*% And I have absolutely nothing to do. I tried to watch movies. But I was still bored. -.- I am in a v v v v bad mood nobody better come and irrtate me alr.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee