Photobucket
Monday, September 14, 2009
I feel v guilty. Guilty for letting so many ppl down. Like omg promo's really screwed up. Now I'm really sure we're going to fail promo. Let's all face up to reality shall we? And so we're probably going to take LCP promo again with next year's sec ones. How embarassing. If NCOs were alr like dissapointed x10000000000 then CIs needless to say la. I don't know how things turned out like that omg. Why why why did we perform even worse than normal training. And I feel so ashamed. Althea ma'am says she has never seen a CI asking the nco to talk to the sqd during promo, never ever in her whole NP life. Omg why is our sqd like so damn lousy. Alw disappointing ppl. Idk what to do. I want to do smth but idk what?? Nobody seems to give a shit. And I think our sqd's really hopeless. I mean like, ma'ams seem to have given up hope on us. Aiya I think even the most patient person would have given up on us alr by now. I feel so ashamed of myself, of the whole sqd.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee