Photobucket
You wanna check into the heartbreak hotel but, sorry we're closed.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I bought a new tablet case today. My old tablet case is a gone case. LOL. The zip spoiled and I couldn't get my tablet out. I pull and tug and did whatever I could. Then I decided to just use Karl Ann's penknife and rip the whole zip apart. HAHAHA. I kinda like my new case. :D

And. I just made agar agar. Again. This is like, my 5th time alr. And I haven't perfected it. IT. BETTER. TURN. OUT. DELICIOUS. THIS. TIME. Gahhhh or I'll go crazy alr, I have been eating agar agar for the past few weeks ewwww. I will not eat agar x2 for damn long after home ec prac test. -.- And fyi I think agar agar is a v long word is I'll use agar x2 instead. Heehee.

Anw I'm looking forward to this weekend! :D Number 1, we have a long holiday. Number 2, I'm going to Sentosa~ Idk where I'll be going though. Probably Dolphin Lagoon & Underwater world. Fyi, I'm not the one who wanted to go. I have so many little cousins I guess going to those places are a must? I want to go play the Luge! I haven't played it before. Oh wait. Play, is a wrong word to use it sounds weird. Hmm I'll use ride instead. Ok I want to ride on the Luge! It still sounds wrong. Aiya whatever. But I think it's damn ex. At least to my mum. I don't think she'll ever let me go. And there'll be at least 15 ppl imagine how much it'll all total up to. Tsk so sao xing right.
:(

Ok, I'll end off here. Gonna go check on my agar x2. :D






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee