Photobucket
Fun in the sun?
Sunday, September 20, 2009
THE TRIP TO SENTOSA WAS GREAT TODAY! :D


but I got like, really pissed off/irritated a few times. Ok Underwater World, was ok only. Aiya all fish fish fish what's nice right. Heehee I was afriad we wouldn't keep up with the schedule so I kept rushing everyone, then in the end we were actl v early. Haha oops paiseh. Then after that was lunch. Then after lunch we were supposed to check out the Luge. But then uh, my parents saw the pricing and they were like, "too ex alr cannot afford." and were thinking of not even going. -.- Like seriously I don't understand I know money's a big issue to them but then we haven't played the Luge before and how often are we going to Sentosa?? You want to have fun then sure have to spend some money right. But we went anw. And so in order to save money only 4 ppl went to play the Luge. My parents were damn boring pls they did not play anything at all. My aunt and uncle and grandparents went to the tiger beer sky tower or whatever and my parents just stood there and waited. (I will never go to amusement parks with them ever again.)



Yeah so the Luge was awesome! :D Went 2 times haha one time isn't enough! Ok so after Luge was Dolphin Lagoon. Omg we waited there for about 1 hr or lesser cos we reached early. So dumb the sun was so glaring and I don't have shades(I don't have, not forget to bring so don't say I deserved it or smth) so I used the island map to shade the sun and I wore my cousin's cap. I wanted to just close my eyes lor. -.- And then at one point of time the dumb sun had to become hotter my legs were burning I could feel it totally. But aiya I took the chance to suntan. Until I really couldn't take it then I kept my legs back in the shade. There wasn't much shade anw it was still v hot. AND I SAT THERE FOR 50 MINS DOING NTH. Yeah but I was glad we went early cos later it became really crowded.

Right so I was wearing my cap and looking down, and listening to music. So I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and suddenly poom! This spray of sand landed on me and my bag. I was like wtf ??? I thought it was my cousin since she was playing with sand earlier on and I looked to my right and saw everyone sitted quietly at their seats and they looked at me like they didn't know anything. Then I looked to my left and my mum was like, "it was that boy." And immediately I was like "Walao! Why he kick sand on me?! Idiot la stupid dumbass got nothing better to do isit." Ok I think I said smth like that. I just rmb I scolded that dumbass idiot. Without him hearing though. But I think if he did he also won't understand he was just some baby. I mean like the weather was so hot and I had to sit there waiting in the sun and this dumbass had to come kick sand on me?! Like wtffff. And in the end the show only lasted for half an hour?! Crapppppp.

So later we moved on to koufu for tea break. Then we walked back to the carpark but on the way we saw this amphitheatre so we walked in anw. FOC one hahahaha. The host was damn funny I liked him HAHAH. The show was quite interesting anw. The eagle stinked though. It flew past me and phew! *pukes* But all in all the show was quite funny I don't care if it's lame or whatever. :D And then we headed home.

Pics will be uploaded on facebook! :D Ok they're rather boring anw, little people, alot of animals/random stuff. But whatever.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee