Photobucket
You can't turn around on a one way street.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Today, zhen hui and I stalked __. Omg I can't believe I actl stalked __ with her!! D: Ok I feel so sick now. Ok la we didnt purposely stalk her we were talking abt her when pop and there she was. And then later on zhen hui decided to purposely take joo koon side to stalk her and she asked me along and I agreed. HAHAHA ok I shall not elaborate any further I feel so sick now. Ew.



The week is coming to an end soon! But EOYS, are going to begin. Hmmm. I better start revising Sci I want to get an A because I am pretty sure I can and Mr Goh says we can too. LOL. But oh no Hist is a disaster. I can foresee me doing damn badly for it. I suck like omg at Humanities lor. Ok Geog, I don't even know how to do map reading. Because I alw fall asleep during Ms Sim's class. Then Lit. IS A BIG OH NO. I just dk how to write a lot? I see Nicole Sze Ling Sze Ming write like wow and I only have a pathetic one page, with all crap. And as for Hist, I just cannot ans my qns properly. PEEL, PEE, whatever there is. OH NOOOOOOOO. I WORRY FOR MY FUTURE. Sigh sigh sigh! Then Chi I'm only ok ok? I think if I memorise all my chi yu I should be ok.Yup that's about it? I must buck up I cannot do badly for anyt again. B4 to me seems v low alr leh. :/ I want at least a B3! Ok I shall work towards it.


P.S/ I am really sorry about armpower ytd. I only thought of purple light then I didn't realise it was actl quite a long cheer oops. Sorry sorry sorry I think I heard ma'ams groaning omg sorry.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee