Photobucket
I've got something yellow and long to show you.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
NP was quite fun today HAHAHAHA. We learnt peeking through the window. HAHAHA OMG IT SOUNDS SO WRONG OK. I was giggling most of the time. With Jeanette and Valerie HAHAHAHA.

/edit
Peeping through the window
What would people say,
If you want to 吃香蕉 do the proper way

Meet me tonight by the moonlight
Meet me tonight all alone
I've got something to show you

Something that's yellow and long
1 banana 2 bananas 3 bananas 4 hey!
5 bananas 6 bananas and many many more~
/edit


Aiya ok it's smth like that la I can't rmb everything. The moonlight part. But the wrong sounding ones are not there anw. HAHAHA Erna pronounces chi xiang jiao as chew xiang jiao. HAHAHA OMG CHEW XIANG JIAO. OH MY I NEVER THOUGHT XIANG JIAOS WERE THIS CHEWY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

/edit
oh great I rmb the cheer now heh heh :D
/edit






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee