Photobucket
You better go and get your armour.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Oh my god I think my history is screwed. I forgot to do PEE for VAMI omg. Oh wait in the first place I didn't even know I was supposed to. Shit I think it's because I keep falling asleep in class gah! I am so going to flunk history EOY.

Anw today 1G2 had internet war??? Like wow facebook was flooded with "bitch" and "fuck". Omg idk what happened. But whatever it's over now. Tsk tsk class politics. And wth we got 2 class demerits at one go?? I think we were supposed to be the only class free of demerits and when we get it we get 2 at one go. Hmm. Ok I hope Y.O forgets about it. :/

I want to eat french fries. I have a craving for it all of a sudden heh. :P






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee