Photobucket
Monday, September 28, 2009
Me studying is an epic failure. Yesterday, I was sitting on my bed reading my Science textbook. Until I fell asleep. A few days ago, when I was TRYING to read my Science, I also fell asleep. Wth. I can't help but fall asleep reading Science. It isn't boring but I still fall asleep hmmm. Anw I doubt I'll fall asleep in class again because we have moved back to sitting 2 by 2. It's about time man. How much have I missed out alr? I don't feel like studying at all. EOYs haven't even started yet I'm thinking about post exams. Gah I need motivation.

I was bloghopping when I came across this:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7759351/Ranking-of-Secondary-Schools
Apparently Crescent's way below at 17. I was thinking it should be in the top 10? But whatever.

Fine since I have nothing to do I shall dl some math papers to do.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee