Photobucket
BLOOD.
Friday, November 20, 2009
I was out the whole day. I am damn tired now I will sleep right after lan qiu huo. I went to see doctor about my breathlessness problem. And OMG HE ASKED ME TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO DO A X-RAY AND A BLOOD TEST. BLOOD TEST OMGGGGG. It was damn pain the nurse was tilting the needle everywhere to find my vein and she couldn't get enough blood from my right hand so she had to poke me again in the left hand. She kept tilting the needle even more for my left hand. -.- And all that came out was that little blood. So she decided to take it to the lab and ask if that amount was enough. Before she left she was like "Pray that this is enough." Omgggggg I was so scared. Then she came back, smiled at me and she said "Ok enough!" Waaaaa I was so relieved.

Before the nurse came to draw my blood:

Me: Mummy can I just ask the nurse to poke my finger like sunny like that.

Mum: Cannot la! Finger prick only one drop leh.

Me: Nvm la I let her poke alot alot alot of times on my fingers I don't want to use the syringe!

Omg omg omg I never want to do a blood test again. And then I went back to the clinic the doctor said my lungs were clear my blood count was on the high side (good not bad ah) nothing was wrong. Then he kept asking if I was under alot of stress etc etc etc. I think the whole time it wasn't consultation lor it was like counselling time/ questioning time. So he found out about whatever happened at home and he suggested me to go for counselling. Errrr isn't that a little ...

So the verdict is : My breathlessness thing is just physchological (??) In other words, xin li zuo yong. WAH I WHERE GOT SO FREE EVERYDAY TELL MYSELF "I CANNOT BREATHE I CANNOT BREATHE" AND ALL THE BLOOD TEST THE PAIN EVERYT WAS LIKE, USELESS! DDDDDD: But I still got medicine anw to remove all the gas in my stomach. I told my mother "Then I go through the pain for nothing!" she said "My money more wasted ah you xin li zuo yong only!" Ehhh but no lor!! I absolutely feel breathless I'm not so free to keep telling myself I cannot breathe. -.-

Then after that we went to orchard to see my skin doctor. I think he was quite fed up with me I was supposed to use the stuff day and night but I only used it at night so not much results HAHAHA. Aiya ok now I more qin lao la I use day and night :/

So of course since we were at orchard we went shopping. We ate alot. Tako Yaki then Yoshinoya for dinner then Tako Yaki again then Egg pudding + Durian snow ice. I think I'm becoming fatter my tummy's alr showing. -.- I need to exercise. Soon. HAHAHAH. Till then! :D






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee