Photobucket
Saturday, October 31, 2009
HALLOWEEN WAS BOOMZ OMG!

I've lots of treats! Neh ni neh ni boo boo. HAHAHA OK THAT'S LAME. But whatever it would have been better if it didn't rain! :( And there wasn't any sinister clowns or haunted houses this year. My mum said they got retrenched and go back to their country alr HAHA. But the treats were fantastic still. Ai Qi says she wants to come next year but bets her parents wouldn't allow her. -.- She was like "Ooooh are there ang mohs there? Are there hot guys there? Do you like any of them??" WTH. I wonder if she wants to trick or treat or see hot guys. -.- AND YOU CAN'T SEE THEIR FACES WHEN THEY'RE IN THEIR COSTUMES GOON. HAHAHAHA. I am so going next year yay. Photos will be up in fb soon, but I don't think there're many.

And and unit outing is tmr~ yay. I actl dreaded going a few days back. Oh actl when I heard about it I wasn't very excited. But suddenly I am. Weird. But wtv. I think it's going to be damn crowded tmr la it's a sunday leh. Why of all days sunday. Common sense tells you that it's going to be very crowded cos it's "family day" and on Sun most ppl have church and it's their "family day" so not everyone can make it. Aiya but it's just so suay that today there's p6 open house. -.- Ok it's getting late I shall go and sleep now. Tata.







You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee