Photobucket
Sunday, November 15, 2009
I went to Orchard today. But the one shopping was my mum I was only her porter. I lend her my shoulder to hold when she tries on shoes and say nice or not nice when she asks me about the shoe. And I really didn't want to go Orchard I wanted to go home. So I was v v pissed off the whole time I was "shopping" at Orchard. So after idk how long my mum FINALLY decided to go home so we went to Borders to find my dad and bro. And guess what. When I was looking for them at Borders I saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MR THAM OMG. AT THE CHILDREN'S SECTION OMGGGGGGGG.

I went nearer to look at omg he adjusted his specs and I was sure it was him! What was he doing there!! AT THE CHILDREN'S SECTION. He married alr meh!! I never noticed any ring on his finger what! I 上看下看 HE ALSO DON'T LOOK LIKE FATHER. :OOOOOOO I told Zhen Hui she said he's alr 36 so he should be a father by now and he has a ring on his finger. EH BUT I NEVER SEE LEY.

But ya wtv I was so shocked. Why do I see ppl I know everywhere I go. -.- Ya I'm kicking up a big fuss but whatever idc!






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee