Photobucket
Screams from everywhere.
Friday, November 13, 2009
The "We are one" charity thingy is getting on my nerves. Yeah whatever I know you're trying to raise money to help people who are in need blablabla but is there a need for so much ads?? Everytime I watch tv the ad flashes like at least 6 times throughout the whole time I watch tv. God it's so irritating. "Compassion's one of our school values"~ Like ya whatever I don't care what your school values are and I get the point one brick's for $2 and it's to do charity don't have to keep flashing the ad! And then the NTUC woman goes like "I think whoever has the capability to donate should donate" (aiya or smth like that) So dumb!

Aiya whatever also not my problem why should I donate. I mean like if it's for the disabled or cancer patients or smth I don't mind but this is what, ppl affected by recession. So stop the ads la! When they're raising funds for cancer patients/disabled ppl I don't even see so many ads. And then like you want to raise money raise money la why must sell bricks (so ex somemore) and then make ppl go down to Ion orchard. -.- I hope they quickly raise their money then get their stupid ads out of my tv! And the ad is so long. So luo suo. So boring ewww.

And today is Friday the 13th. I see so many "freaky" or "unlucky/suay" incidents on facebook. Wow ok is it really this true that bad things will happen or smth. And O lvls ended today. Halfway through taekwondo there were screams from everywhere. Joy now no need to keep shh-ing can talk as loudly as we want before NP sessions. I want to watch Witch Yu-Hee now tata.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee