Photobucket
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Shopping at Jurong Point was fantastic! (Decided not to use awesome cos it's so common)
Ok la actl shoe hunting not shopping. The whole time we only walked into shoe shops. And the shoes were so nice! :( Aiya but I was supposed to only give my opinions on how the shoe looked on my mum since she was the one buying them. -.- So I decided to be guai and shut up and not chao my mother to buy them for me.


Then we went to Coffee Bean to drink coffee(duh). I drank iced choc and also tried my mum's caramel macchiato. And that's the reason why I cannot sleep now. -.- Ya but the next time I go there I'll drink caramel macchiato! It's not too sweet not too bitter yay. And I laughed alot HAHAHAHA. We were talking about how my cousin's front teeth are white and then when you open up the sides you see YELLOW HAHAHAHAH. And my uncle says he has to start doing some periodic "spring cleaning" on her, like what my mum did to my bro. And my other cousin laughed so hard his iced choc leaked out of his mouth.

Ya but I simply cannot stand my brother he was jumping and playing catching and running everywhere he went with my cousin. So shameless. P5 alr yet he acts like P1. -.- My mother was asking him to stop being such a monkey and I was like "Eh monkey also can train you look at him so horrible. Say so many times also dk how to listen." Like seriously la. So inmature. Cannot stand him.

Ya then me and my mum went to John Little the ________ dept and OMG I SAW _____ __'__ THERE OMGGGGGG SO PAISEH!! My mother was like "What's there to be embarrased about?" and she continued talking quite loudly EEEEE I WAS SO PAISEH!! WANTED TO FIND A PLACE TO HIDE MY FACE. I had a feeling I would see someone I know there the whole time then omg so zhunnnnn.

I am still surprisingly not sleepy. How. What am I going to do now. :/






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee