Photobucket
We are browning.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
We had sex ed. for the whole of ytd. Laughed so hard at the PAT HAHAHAHAHA.

JJ: "I heard Sec 3s learnt how to put on a condom."

Me: "Wth! Why do they have to learn?? Also not they wear boys wear right. Is the school encouraging them to put it on for their boyfs?"

JJ: "Ewwww but makes sense la. And I heard they used a BANANA as an example."

Me: "HAHAHA a banana is the most typical example for a penis."

And we all laughed very hard. I really don't get it why do the girls have to learn ew. Sex ed. is hilarious. The guy in the video said "a moment of pleasure" HAHAHAHA sorry I just find it very funny because I am dirty minded. According to JJ and Karl Ann and Hannah and Naomi. ._. And yeah lots of others dirty stuff. Shall not say anyt before Karl Ann comes and whack me. Anw, Olivia promotes premature sex HAHAHAHA. She wore the paper hat with the 2 words in the PAT in front of everyone and she didnt realise it was in pink and so obvious. HAHAHAHA. And she's constantly browning. And everytime she sees me she goes "Rebecca! *squeeze squeeze*" HAHAHA ok inside jokes you won't get it.

I would like to officially take back what I said in the Halloween post. I AM VERY TEMPTED TO GET A COSTUME AND I AM DYING TO GET ONE. HAHAHAHA. That is if I am able to find one. But I'll make sure I do anw. Till then.







You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee