Photobucket
Teacher I want to use the prugggggg ah!
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
I WANT TO GET OUT OF TAEKWONDO GAH! ):

Taekwondo was an epic failure I wouldn't have joined if I knew there were such things as patterns! ): I SHOULD HAVE GLUED MY BUTT TO THE GROUND AND NOT LET MYSELF BE PERSUADED BY SIOW EE. ): I feel kind of bad for joining then quiting cos it feels like I'm wasting everybody's time but hey, I didn't really have a choice Siow Ee kept bugging me. ): And not anyone else. WHAT IS THIS. But if I continue on I won't get anywhere. I simply cannot rmb the steps so yeah. ): I want to quit this is torture. I feel so confused; can I just go and help with the souvenirs?? ): Now, how many ): have I used in this post alr.

Me: Eh do you think it's inappropriate of me to quit tkd and join back the souvenirs group? Like wasting ppl's time leh.

Pooranee: No la you don't like then quit la why you want to stay!

Me: Orh ok lor.

Aiya ok let's not talk about it anymore I've alr talked to ma'am what's done cannot be undone. Not that I'm hoping it'll be undone anw. -.-

I WANT TO WATCH FORENSIC HEROES II LEY.
I don't have cable tv. For real. My aunt said she watched long ago alr wth! Forensic heroes was my fav show I catched it every night lor. I like Ouyang Zheng Hua he's damn smart! Fyi, he's the bald one haha. I wanted to say fat fat one but that's abit mean. And he's so smart I guess nobody will really care if he's fat or not. Well at least I don't. He's a genius HAHAHA. WHEN IS CHNL U GOING TO AIR FORENSIC HEROES II !! ): They can sacrifice Lan Qiu Huo you know. Even though I also want to watch it but FH II comes first. >:( Please please please air it soon that'll be the perfect Xmas/Birthday present! ):






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee