Photobucket
Trick or treat?
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Halloween is coming! :D


I will be going to woodlands again heh heh, like last year. I am looking forward to the treats hahahaha. The ang mohs are v generous they even gave out glow sticks last year haha. My mum said she was going to buy a jack o lantern bucket for me to collect treats, but she still hasn't. Oh sorry, do I sound like a little kid? But no I don't plan on wearing costumes. -.- So sorry to dissappoint you all. HAHAHAHA. I wonder why ppl in SG don't celebrate Halloween it's so fun! :D So kiam siap. :/ I hope the ppl who scared me by dressing up as sinister clowns come up with something scarier HAHA. It was actl quite thrilling. But I screamed like mad and everyone looked at me as I ran out of the house. Unglam-est moment ever. -.- Anyone interested in going too? HAHA.

P.S/ Good Luck to all Sec 4s taking Os tmr! :D






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee