Photobucket
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
HI SIOW EE. THIS PARAGRAPH, IS DEDICATED TO YOU. I TALKED ABOUT PAYING YOU BACK IN YOUR OWN COIN DIDN'T I? SO, HERE YOU GO: YOU EC JIAXUAN MA'AM RIGHTTTTT. YOU BLOODY DUMBASS, YOU KEPT QUIET ABOUT YOUR EC YET WENT ARND TELLING MINE LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. GO AND DIE LA. NOPE WE'RE STILL NOT QUITS I'M STILL VERY, EXTREMELY, ANGRY + FURIOUS AT YOU. HAH I DON'T CARE EVEN IF YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS I JUST WANT TO MAKE MYSELF ABIT HAPPIER. I WON'T FORGIVE YOU. (up till now)

BTC was actually quite tough. But campcraft and games were fun. Though idk what happened to us today. We changed like alot slower than usual. Normally 8 mins was fine. And so, cannot change in time=changing parade. Eeeee I hate it. Well I guess everyone does. Ok but luckily the maggi mee was nice! Tomato flavoured ones were tastier than I thought. Heehee. And we had milo and pudding somemore. And biscuits. Wow. Well, we still have another day, before it's all over so yay. Anw can someone tell me if the hols start 30th Oct? Well if it really is then I'm looking forward to it. 1 week ++ and I can go have fun. Weeee! :D






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee