Photobucket
Why.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
BTC ended just ytd. There were lots of funny and embarassing moments. HAHA. For example:

1. (In the toilet changing)

Me: Eh how do you all season your beret I squash it under my books alr how come ma'am still say must season more.

Dorcas: HUH??? YOU SQUASH IT UNDER YOUR BOOBS???

*Everyone ewwwws & laughs*

2. (When doing drills - saluting when marching)

*command is given*

Siow Ee: One check BANG ...

Althea Ma'am: *Opens eyes big big* WHO SAID BANG??

*Whole squad laughs* HAHAHAHA

3. (Doing the "new" bersurai [?])

*command is given*

Squad: Turn check, check up

And the whole squad stays there but Jessie walked off alone & the whole sqd was like "Jessie! Jessie!" And then Jessie turns around and runs back HAHAHAHA omg everyone was laughing. Hard. I think ma'ams even asked her where she was going. Oh wait did they? Aiya can't rmb.

4. (asking permission to shift)

Jessie/whoever: 1,2,3

Most of the sqd: Permission to shift ma'am

Me(at the same time): Thank you ma'am

OMGGG SO EMBARRASING. Ok so I said thank you (-.-) cos I was thinking about the falling in thing, where we 1,2,3 and said thank you ma'am. So when Jessie said 1,2,3 I just shouted out thank you ma'am. -.- OMG. And during debrief I had the most wonderful opportunity to sabo back Siow Ee but I didn't for the fear that I might just do myself in instead. I'm so nice right walao. But now I regret not sabo-ing her lor. Aww. :( I'm feeling very sore now all over my body. Goodness.

Anw got back results today. I only just passed by 1 or 2 marks for Hist and Chi. Chi was a killer everyone did badly so I don't really care. Hist was kinda expected since I never did well. But I improved, at least I didn't fail this time. And I got B3 for Sci. Was expecting at least an A2 but nvm B3's still ok. Quite dissappointing huh. But then I totally pwned Maths! ^^ Omg I got like 81 and I couldn't believe it. Although many many ppl got like alot alot higher but who gives a damn man. I got an A1, a 80+ at that and I'm happy. :D Alrightt till then.

P.S: Go on Siow Ee, say whatever you want. The more you say the more it just shows you're not sorry at all. Fucking Betrayer. So you're thinking like "wth why's Rebecca taking it so seriously siao." Fine then wait till someone so close to you, someone who you tell every little secret to blurts out your secret like nobody's business and doesn't give a shit about it. Then you'll realise.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee