Photobucket
Nobody wins when everyone's losing.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
OMGGGG EOYS ARE OVERRR!! ALL OVERRR! ^ ^
Heh heh good luck to those having their last paper tmr. (Have fun with English! ~) HAHAHA. I on the other hand, have come up with my to do list after the exam. :D

To-do-list:

1)Clear out all the too-short shirts. Out with the old and in with the new!

2)Continue with my drawings

3)SETTLE MY PIMPLE ISSUE WITH THE DOCTOR!

4)Get my fringe/haircut done. (I'm balding wtfrog)

5)Buy new hair accessories of course. After the haircut though.

6)Get my blogskin done properly. (The links part.)

7)Get ready for BTC. (Gahhhhh wtfrog!)

8)GO BACK TO JB TO SEE CHOCOLATE MILK ):

9) Of course, PLAY HARD! :D

Yep that's about it will update when I think of more heehee. I MIGHT be going back to JB tmr and so I MIGHT be mia for a few days. Gah I want to go back. My bro better not ruin things for me. His exams haven't even started booboo! And that. Might just implicate me. -.-
Till then. (;






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee