Photobucket
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I now, have a phobia/feel sick at the smell of grass. Today, my whole class, sat in the field for 2 whole hours, cos we were being punished by Y.O. We did nth for pe, and she suspended us from Sci, and MADE US MISS RECESS AS WELL. Like wth alot of ppl didn't eat breakfast la. And she got Mr Goh to come down to the field and talk to us etc etc and my whole class sat there trying to find out what the prob with our class was, since Ms Ong said she received ALOT OF COMPLAINS FROM OUR TEACHERS????

Like wtf even Mr Goh likes our class alot? And then in the end what she wanted from us was really just an apology. And at the start ppl alr suggested saying sorry but ppl said it wouldn't work. I thought so too and then in the end we spent 2 hours there "discussing" some lame shit but in the end she just wanted an apology. A FREAKING APOLOGY. AND WE SAT THERE FOR 2 WHOLE HOURS. MISSED RECESS, MISSED SCIENCE.

Anw in the first place there was alr A HUGE problem with the class so may as well get it settled there and then. But I wasn't expecting such a way. -.- I was starving ok. And then I watched the livestreaming on Champs Seminar. So dumb ok the cameraman had to go pai the huge words on the ppt "BUFFET LUNCH". Better still, they went to pai MRS LIM'S HUGE PILE OF FOOD. Everyone in my class who were watching were like "Wth they're eating!!" -.-

AND I JUST REALISED I'M SUPPOSED TO HAND IN MY MATHS TMR. I HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE THING? OMGWTF.






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee