Photobucket
Remember those walls I built; Baby they're tumbling down.
Monday, October 05, 2009
Went back to JB for mid-autumn festeeval. :B And OMG MY GRANDPARENTS ADOPTED PUPPIES! They're damn cute ok. Idk what breed they are cos they're from a kampong. But hey they're clean and pretty ok! Pictures will be uploaded. Soon. Maybe after EOYS heehee. The brown one's called Chocolate. And the white one with brown patches' called Milk. Together they make Chocolate Milk! :D HAHA sounds weird but whatever I didn't give them the name my bro did. And I never seem to grow up! I saw my cousins carrying lanterns at night and they seemed so pretty(I mean the lanterns duh) I joined in. HAHAHA. So chinese-y! And I think I have this Chinese princess head dress my mum's friend gave me. HAHA it matches so much with the lanterns! My mum asked me to bring it back to JB next year. BUT I WON'T BE THE ONE WEARING IT DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT. (:

Anw, does anyone know at all where that bunny shed is in Crescent?? I've been there for 10 months and I have never seen a shed at all. O.O






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee