Photobucket
Shock horror.
Thursday, October 08, 2009
I feel really really scared all of a sudden. Tmr's Chi Paper 1 and I dont feel prepared at all for the EOYS. It's all happening so fast. But only 4 days and EOYS will be all over! EOYS haven't even started but I've planned my own post exam activities! :D And and History consultation today was a confidence booster. (: OZH has the largest mouth that idiot. "Mr Tham do you live in Paya Lebar?", "Mr Tham are you a left hander?", "Mr Tham do you know XXX?", "Mr Tham how long have you been in Crescent?" and many many many many more. I almost died laughing (& of embarrasment -.-)

I AM REALLY SCARED! D:






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee