Photobucket
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Tan YH was hilarious today HAHAHA.

I rmb him saying:

Him: "You guys have fishball memory!"
Class: "Huh what fishball memory?"
Him: "Ya la fishball memory la!"
Class: "Huh?????"
Him: "Aiya sorry ah I meant goldfish memory."
Class: *Laughs*

HAHA he has stml and there he is saying we have fishball~ memory!

And then today we were going through specimen papers and there was this fly following him everywhere

Him: "Ok so 105 equals to... this irritating fly!! *waves hand arnd* Hey it rhymes right!"
Class: *Laughs hysterically*
HAHAHAH HE IS JUST EXTREMELY HILARIOUS. I like maths lessons! :D Math LESSONS not MATHS ok. Hahahaha. I hope I get him as a math teacher next year. I will hope hard. I am not a Buddhist Christian Muslim Hindu or Taoist so I don't pray hahaha I hope hard! :D






You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee