Photobucket
Saturday, October 10, 2009

I GOT A NEW PHONE! ^ ^ (if I sound like a sua ku sorry lor.)
Yep it's the Sony Ericsson W995 heehee. I was supposed to get my mom's C905 and she gets the new W995 but in the end she said she preferred her C905 so we switched! :D Anw the C905's too fatttt. But then the camera v good leh. :/ But nvm I'm contented with my lot! :) Bye bye old phone. Time you went you're getting cranky. The thing is, W995 cannot hang hp straps. Gah my strap saved my phone many times. Everytime it was going to drop, I would grap the strap. I hope I won't drop it omg.
Maths is on Mon oh no. I am extremely afraid because I am extremely careless and extremely slow at figuring out how to do it. :( Wish me luck everybody I need alot of it!








You're listening to:

Photobucket

» Ruiying
» Catrina » Cheryl » Isabelle » Klarissa » Sheng Rong
» Dorcas » Erna » Jessie » Shien Yu
» Patricia » Pooranee